When it comes to art, media and entertainment, the University of Hertfordshire always deserves a special mention because, for the third year in a row, the university has been awarded the best school in the UK for creative media and entertainment, according to the new Rookies rankings.
Also, the Complete University Guide has placed the university 105th among the best universities in the UK for business and management studies. Also, being a TEF gold-rated university, the University of Hertfordshire is renowned for its teaching excellence thus becoming one of the most lucrative universities for pursuing management studies.
If you're interested in pursuing an MBA in the UK, discover why the university of Hertfordshire would be an excellent choice.
Benefits of Studying MBA at Herts
Master of Business Administration at Herts equips you with all the skills needed for a glorious career in management across all industries and sectors because by the end of the course you'll gain advanced knowledge and expertise in key areas of management and strategy.
Here's more on why you should do an MBA at Herts:
- Transformative Education - Studying at Herts paves the way for an open, meaningful and holistic education that enables you to explore different aspects of management and strategy and develop critical thinking skills that are essential while handling real-time business situations.
- First-Class Facilities - The university has state-of-the-art facilities including a virtual learning environment, StudyNet, which provides access to lecture notes and over 100,000 e-books and e-journals for uninterrupted learning and knowledge sharing.
- Stellar Teaching Faculty - The university has expert, research-focused teaching faculty, who are also industry experts in different fields of business and management to guide you in exploring trending research topics and important concepts for dissertation and project completion.
- Blended Learning - With experiential learning being the core objective of the university, you'll benefit from a blended learning approach that facilities participative education through live projects, discussions, seminars etc., to ensure a thorough understanding of the concepts and applications.
- Career Development - As a part of postgraduate teaching, there's embedded career counselling and development with sessions on personal branding, impact and difficult conversations, in addition to career-focussed events to boost graduate employability.
Also, the course requires you to undertake a six-month applied business experience wherein you'll set up and run a live business or social enterprise. While this supports your learning, you'll be encouraged to develop and explore your business ideas and meet your career aspirations.
The university offers multiple pathways to international students to study MBA in a specialisation of their choice.
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship)
- MBA (Digital Marketing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Healthcare)
- MBA (Public Services)
- MBA (Sustainable Industries)
- MBA (Data Analytics)
- MBA (Project Management)
- MBA (Management Consultancy)
- MBA (Information Systems) with optional subjects relevant to each specialisation.
To know more about the University of Hertfordshire and the courses available, contact our educational experts now: