TOEFL Exam Eligibility
What is the eligibility for the TOEFL Exam?
There is no minimum eligibility requirement based on age or qualifications. However, the candidate must possess a valid passport while taking the exam. The TOEFL eligibility criteria for Indonesian students are the same as the general rules.
What is the passing score for the TOEFL Test?
There is no standard passing grade as each university has its own minimum grade for this test. The test taker’s overall band score must meet the eligibility requirements set by the college/university.
How many times can one reattempt the TOEFL test?
There are no restrictions on the number of times you can retake the test. However, there has to be a gap of 3 days between two attempts.
What are the necessary documents that one must possess while taking the exam?
- The candidate must possess a hardcopy of the confirmation email with the registration number (from the ETS).
- A valid passport.
How can I enrol for TOEFL?
- You must create an ETS account at https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/register/.
- Click on the 'Register Online' option.
- Fill in all the necessary details, review the information and submit it.
- Create an account with a username, password and security question (Once you create an account, you can choose a suitable date and a test centre).
- Click on the register after you choose the date and location.
Note: Once you make the payment, you will receive a notification via mail and the ETS account.