Why Study Abroad: The Benefits of International Education
Studying abroad is a life-changing experience that comes with many benefits. It allows you to explore new cultures, learn new languages, meet new people, and broaden your horizons. An international education literally takes you places and provides a gateway to fulfilling your academic aspirations and career goals.
On-demand courses, exceptional study experiences, career opportunities and an independent lifestyle - study abroad paves the way for both personal and professional development. But, how could you benefit from studying abroad?
- You can study the course you’re passionate about and plan your career path accordingly
- Discover career opportunities and upskill based on industry trends and requirements
- Lead a sustainable lifestyle and learn how to save money and self-fund your studies abroad
- Experience different cultures and integrate valuable practices in your lifestyle
Why Study Abroad?
1. Career Advancement
2. Personal Development
3. Cultural Immersion
4. Language Acquisition
5. Unforgettable Experiences
Popular Study Abroad Scholarships
Some of the most popular study abroad scholarships include:
- LPDP Scholarship - Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan scholarship is funded by the Indonesian government and provides financial support for students to pursue master's or doctoral degrees overseas. The LPDP scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
- Erasmus + Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by the European Union and provides funding for Indonesian students to study at European universities. The scholarship covers tuition fees, travel expenses, and a monthly living allowance.
- Fulbright Scholarship - This scholarship is sponsored by the U.S. government and provides funding for Indonesian students to study at universities in the United States. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
- Chevening Scholarship - This scholarship is funded by the UK government and provides financial support for Indonesian students to pursue master's degrees in the UK. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
ASEAN Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by the government of Singapore and provides financial support for Indonesian students to pursue secondary or pre-university education in Singapore. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
Top Destinations to Study Abroad
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in the USA
Study in Canada
Study in New Zealand
Study in Malaysia
Study in Ireland
Study in Singapore
Study in UAE
Study in Germany
Study in France
Study in Switzerland
Documents Checklist for Applying to Universities Abroad
- Standardised test scores
- Language proficiency test scores
- Letters of recommendation
Universities abroad often require you to submit letters of recommendation from your high school or previous university teachers, counsellors, or academic advisors. Choose recommenders who know you well and can speak to your academic abilities and potential.
Personal statement or essay
- Application fee
How Could AECC Help to Study Abroad?
Studying abroad can be a life-changing experience that opens up a world of opportunities for international students. However, the process of applying to universities abroad can be complex and overwhelming. And this is where we come in.
Here’s how we can help you get started with your study abroad journey:
- Our counsellors have expert knowledge about the application process, including the admission requirements, visa regulations, and scholarship opportunities for different countries and universities to help you make informed decisions.
- With personalised assistance and counselling, our counsellors take into account your unique academic/financial backgrounds, interests, and goals and recommend a course of study that’s most suited to your goals.
- Apart from helping you decide on the particular course programme/university, our counsellors also provide a range of ancillary services including, cultural and linguistic support, accommodation assistance, scholarship support, drafting your Statement of Purpose, etc.
Since there are more wide-range of study level since we could help students to study abroad starting from high school level to Doctoral level, whatever your study abroad dreams are, you now have the opportunity to make it happen with AECC. With our expert counsellors ready to assist you every step of the way, the future you imagine is closer and more attainable than you think. Take the leap with AECC. Contact our experts right away!