Study Abroad to Unfold New Experiences!
Turn your Study Abroad Dream to Degrees Abroad
Why Study Abroad: The Benefits of International Education
Studying abroad is a life-changing experience that comes with many benefits. It allows you to explore new cultures, learn new languages, meet new people, and broaden your horizons. An international education literally takes you places and provides a gateway to fulfilling your academic aspirations and career goals.
On-demand courses, exceptional study experiences, career opportunities and an independent lifestyle - study abroad paves the way for both personal and professional development. But, how could you benefit from studying abroad?
- You can study the course you’re passionate about and plan your career path accordingly
- Discover career opportunities and upskill based on industry trends and requirements
- Lead a sustainable lifestyle and learn how to save money and self-fund your studies abroad
- Experience different cultures and integrate valuable practices into your lifestyle
Why Study Abroad?
- Career Advancement
- Personal Development
"Personal development is a major time-saver. The better you become, the less time it takes you to achieve your goals." - Brian Tracy
- Cultural Immersion
Studying abroad provides a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a new culture. You will have the chance to experience the local customs, traditions, and way of life of the country you choose to study in. This can be a transformative experience that allows you to broaden your perspective and gain a deeper understanding of the world.
- Language Acquisition
- Unforgettable Experiences
Studying abroad is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will stay with you forever. It is an opportunity to create lifelong memories, make new friends, and explore new places. It can be a transformative experience that will broaden your horizons and enrich your life.
Popular Study Abroad Scholarships
Some of the most popular study abroad scholarships include:
- LPDP Scholarship - Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan scholarship is funded by the Indonesian government and provides financial support for students to pursue master's or doctoral degrees overseas. The LPDP scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
- Erasmus + Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by the European Union and provides funding for Indonesian students to study at European universities. The scholarship covers tuition fees, travel expenses, and a monthly living allowance.
- Fulbright Scholarship - This scholarship is sponsored by the U.S. government and provides funding for Indonesian students to study at universities in the United States. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
- Chevening Scholarship - This scholarship is funded by the UK government and provides financial support for Indonesian students to pursue master's degrees in the UK. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
ASEAN Scholarship - This scholarship is offered by the government of Singapore and provides financial support for Indonesian students to pursue secondary or pre-university education in Singapore. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
Documents Checklist for Applying to Universities Abroad
- Academic transcripts
- Standardised Test Scores
- Language Proficiency Test Scores
If English is not your first language, you may need to submit scores from English language proficiency tests, such as the TOEFL, PTE or IELTS. These tests measure your ability to speak, read, write and understand English and are required by many universities as proof of language proficiency.
- Language Acquisition
- Letter of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Essay
- Application Fees
How Could AECC Help to Study Abroad?
When it comes to various services such as course counselling, accommodation, scholarships and career support, AECC provides end-to-end education services to help you achieve your study abroad dreams. Be it a course, a university program or a career goal, our expert counsellors can show you the way towards the future you’ve always dreamed of.
Studying abroad can be a life-changing experience that opens up a world of opportunities for international students. However, the process of applying to universities abroad can be complex and overwhelming. And this is where we come in.
Here’s how we can help you get started with your study abroad journey:
- Our counsellors have expert knowledge about the application process, including the admission requirements, visa regulations, and scholarship opportunities for different countries and universities to help you make informed decisions.
- With personalised assistance and counselling, our counsellors take into account your unique academic/financial backgrounds, interests, and goals and recommend a course of study that’s most suited to your goals.
- Apart from helping you decide on the particular course programme/university, our counsellors also provide a range of ancillary services including, cultural and linguistic support, accommodation assistance, scholarship support, drafting your Statement of Purpose, etc.
Since there are wider range of study levels we could help students to study abroad starting from the high school level to the Doctoral level. Whatever your study abroad dreams are, you now have the opportunity to make it happen with AECC. With our expert counsellors ready to assist you every step of the way, the future you imagine is closer and more attainable than you think. Take the leap with AECC. Contact our experts right away!